If you are new, Uptown would like to extend you a warm welcome! We are excited to know that God has brought you to our church and that you may consider becoming a part of our family. Will this upcoming Sunday be your first time at Uptown? If so, check out the information below to help make your first Sunday as easy as possible.
- Service times and directions // We are located in the heart of Charlotte, NC || 926 Elizabeth Avenue
- Parking // Parking at Uptown can be a little tricky, please click the link to make sure you have all of your questions answered.
- Dresscode // You may wonder, what kind of dress is appropriate for worship at Uptown Church? You will feel comfortable in anything from jeans to suits and dresses, all are welcome.
- Preaching // What is the preaching like at Uptown Church? Click here to listen to past sermons.
- Worship // What does the worship at Uptown sound like? Click here to see a past worship blog post and hear a sample of a regular Sunday worship.
Accommodations for children:
Nursing Infants: We have a baby break room located just outside the front right doors of the sanctuary where mothers who need a place to nurse or care for fussy infants can hear the sermon which is broadcast in this room.
- Ages 0-4 // Our nursery classrooms are mainly located on the first floor.
- Ages 5-5th grade // Our children’s ministry classrooms are mainly located on the 2nd and 3rd floors.
- 6-12th grade // Youth ministry/Sunday School meets at 9:15am in the cafe located on the first floor.
For any additional questions regarding youth ministry, please contact Wes Andrews, our pastor of youth and families+ Click Here for Additional Visitor Information
At Uptown we seek and desire to get to know each individual. An easy way that you can help us achieve this end is by providing your contact information. During Sunday morning service you will have the opportunity to fill out a “visitor card”. Please take the time to do this so we are aware of your visit. Also, provide as much information as you feel comfortable, this will help us get in touch with you and have your contact information on file.
Within Uptown, our church wide communication is mainly done through an Email of the Week. This email is full of our latest church announcements and updates. We recommend that you sign-up for this email to be aware of all the announcements and volunteer opportunities within the Uptown community.
Needing contact information for others within the church? Register with Access ACS (and don’t forget to upload a picture of yourself!). Access ACS is a virtual directory where you can access information from other church members. You can also download a mobile version called the Church Life app. This app is a fantastic resource, and we recommend that you take the time to download.
Sign-up for Access ACS here.
We are thankful you are looking at visiting Uptown Church, we hope you will join us for worship sometime soon. If you have any other questions you can contact us at email@example.com